Old 07-02-2016, 10:44 AM   #20
cardinalbird5
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Some MLB The Show 16 Bans Are Being Lifted, Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecocksLaw17
I get you are mad, but why would they buy you a new disk. You weren't even banned one week. They didn't make you get rid of your disk. Did you sell it or throw it away?

Even if you were banned you could have played offline which is what a large group does anyways.

Someone accused of a crime spends nights in jail during their trial. If they are not guilty they aren't compensated for that week or few days. The Show isn't going to compensate people who are mad they were banned for like 5 days

Dang dude still not showing sympathy for the falsely accused? This was obvious from the get go that many were being unjustly banned. Just eat the crow and move on....alot of ppl looked silly blaming all thise banned.

Anyways I dont think SDS owes them anything but an apology. It would not be fair if they got like 20k n stubs and those that were not banned get nothing. I have not even played since Monday anyways and this whole thing was a mess as Ive been trying to help those banned.

Tons of problems here so I hope SDS learns to be more communicative in the future and I still think this game is amazing. Hope we can put it past us and enjoy the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youtube