View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 09:14 PM   #1792
acer0ckolla
Rookie

acer0ckolla's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

We are currently in the 4th year of our online CFM and we just made the switch to your green set. I tried a set of yours back on Madden 12 but I found myself over matched and terrible. Our league was beginning to get a little obnoxious in the stat department and even with All-Pro sliders we weren't as challenged as we once were. It was time to make the bump to All-Madden and try out your green set.

First two preseason games were two exact opposite experiences! I run the Jaguars in this CFM, and Game 1 I was down 21-3 just after the start of the 2nd qtr to the Bengals. I managed to come back and take the lead 25-21 only to throw two interceptions in the 4th (Pick 6 & and the drive killer down 7 with 35 seconds left). I lost 35-28 that game but I felt I adjusted well to the sliders and was looking forward to game 2. Game 2 was against Buffalo and I absolutely destroyed them 31-0. All of the mistakes I made on D didn't happen this time around and I played an absolute complete game even with my backups!

They're getting rave reviews from the other three guys in our franchise too, so thanks for your hard work!