View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 11:50 PM   #8
TyMan8400
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2016 NBA Draft Class (REAL and UPDATED prospects) [XBOX ONE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
THE ONLY 100% ACCURATE 2016 DRAFT CLASS FOR NBA 2K16 IS HERE!

After Draft Night, I spent a lot of time looking for a realistic and updated Draft Class on 2Kshare.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any file that satisfied me, despite a lot of the files claim to have "real prospects", but they all miss some major guys or have players that weren't actually in the 2016 Draft (Rabb, Briscoe, Newman, etc).

So, I decided to create one myself, starting from a previous DC I made editing a random draft class I found, edited as to complement the SIMWORLD roster that I used for my MyLeague.

So, if you're desperately searching for a Draft Class that includes all the prospects that were ACTUALLY drafted this year, look no more!

GT:sniapeko
File Name: real2016

This is the only Class that includes ALL the players that were drafted this year. I concentrate much more on the ratings and tendencies side of a player, so you'll probably find that some of the players might not look exactly like their real life counterpart, but they look more than fair to me.

The ratings and tendencies are made following the SIMWORLD Team roster, so this Class might not play extremely well with the default 2K roster. You just need to use the SIMWORLD roster, which is the best one out there in my opinion by the way.

Any feedback is welcomed! And also anyone who would like to help with the faces that you think are wrong, just hit me up!
Enjoy!
My 2016 class actually doesn't have any major missing players or guys that shouldn't be there, and all 83 players in my class have been created with countless hours of work. But I do understand not finding mine, since it isn't yet on the most popular screen.