Old 07-18-2016, 02:29 PM   #4
bcruise
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: User Gameplay Complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWDixon120
Okay so first off let me say I love this game and everything in it. I've played the series since day 1 and have always used the generic controls etc Zone swinging and Meter pitching. I've started to play DD this week and really enjoy it a ton. My only issue is A LOT of the users I play are using the directional hitting which seems unfair to me. When I'm on zone I have to focus on everything on a pitch and square the ball up to hit something solid. When people on directional they seem to hit pitches like low, outside change ups 450 feet pull-side. Meanwhile I can get a pitch on the inner half, square it up perfect, good contact, 110 MPH and pull it foul. To me that seems like I'm being punished for using zone hitting. Anyone else feel this way?
Just so you know, there's no way you can tell which interface someone else is using unless they themselves communicate it to you. For online head to head the opponent's swing analysis always shows PCI in the middle regardless of where they were actually aiming, so it can give off the appearance of all of your opponents center-swinging. Just because you always see the PCI in the middle does not mean every single one of your opponents is using directional. If your corner pitches are constantly getting hammered then it's almost a certainty that they aren't.

I think Cardinalbird5 did a youtube video about that topic at some point.