View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 03:01 PM   #61
Millennium
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Connected Franchise Mode: A Rebuild

So...Hi.

Going to derail for a second. I know it's against the TOS, but I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to for the time being.

Why can't the entirety of this group understand differing opinions? I get it - there are guys that will always love Madden, there are guys that will never like Madden, and there are guys in between trying to make decisions.

Sage was banned rightfully. I brought him back as a second chance (which I do with many users). But taking a pot shot like that uncalled for (and I'm pretty sure Sage knows that).

Bucky/Big FN Deal/CM Hooe - This is the rivalry that will never end. I love watching you guys constructively argue with each other but it always seems to reach that point where someone thinks "I don't have anything left to say, but I have to win this argument". All 3 of you are right in your own ways about the game, but you have to realize that fact. You all have a valid voice - learn that the others in this situation do as well. Other people see the 3 of you start to devolve from constructive to repetitive then start piling on their side of the argument. Be better than that as all 3 of you are seen as sort of a 'tip of the spear' constructively to your side of this.

In short - be constructive voices, then move on.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove