View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 12:34 AM   #38
paarman
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
So, you're planning on releasing only two more updates? One more in the preseason & one more for the start of the regular season? May I ask why you are going to stop after that? You actually have done some pretty nice work with this M25 roster.

I would hope that you continue. Randall & you are the only two roster creators left for this game. No offense to Randall because he has a lot to do on his own but his updates are fairly slow getting out. You have already released 3 updates I believe since you started.

I hope you decide to continue but if you have school or work or other circumstances keeping you from it then I perfectly understand. I would hate to see really good work go away for M25 with you quitting on this. Thanks!
Mainly because I plan on getting Madden 17 this year, so I am unsure if I will play this one anymore. We will see how it goes... Once August rolls around I get pretty immersed into fantasy football too, so the time I have to work on the roster goes down.

I appreciate the compliments.. I haven't even had a chance to start a new franchise with this roster yet, so glad to hear it turned out well. The work is daunting and time consuming, but the end product makes it worth it!