View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 01:35 PM   #486
Konesie
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

Currently recruiting for a madden league, currently we are at 26/32 teams with the open teams being the, Steelers, Packers, Lions, Dolphins, Niners, and the Saints

We are a mature league that has no gameplay rules except in rare occasions when something about the game is truly unstoppable. With this being said we believe in free will team management to mirror the NFL team freedom. For more information you can see our rules on our website

Common misconceptions about no rules leagues are that they are all full of cheese and game breakers, we have seen the contrary in the NNFL noticing that the free will method creates a wide variety of gameplay styles and team builds. I cannot explain how cool it has been for me to have joined this league, there are so many reasons to list. Two of the best reasons would be the wide variety of styles means that strategy takes a new level and the second being that our groupme chat has some of the best characters you will meet.

If you are interested in joining this daily advance, no rules league contact info below
GT- Konesie
Email-KonesieGamer@gmail
Please include reasons why you would like to join, your schedule, and which team you would like.