Old 07-29-2016, 12:41 PM   #2506
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Hey picker. I tried a pure default AP setup last night (and I mean all assists on, inuries at 50, etc.) and something definitely felt off. There were good things like a ton of variety in passes/pass accuracy, good pass rush for both sides and so on. But, pass coverage was inconsistent (too wide open, especially on PA) and the tackling had no 'pop' to it (virtually all wrap-up animations which left very little variety for broken tackles or missed tackles). The odd thing was that I was playing SF and they had no run game....not that they didn't run well, but they barely tried to run...which may have just been a fluke. By mid-way in the second quarter, Kaep had thrown three picks (all offline throws, which I liked and which felt 'real') and I was up 31-7....and just rage quit (yes, I 'rage quit' when I am winning big...call me weird).

I don't care if you're on coach mode or player mode, default AP with no penalty adjustments is not going to fly with this new patch. You should seriously try the OP set again for coach mode....alternatively, you can try bumping-up DPI and Facemask to where I have them in the OP. The DPI will help with the coverage issues and the facemask will bring back that variety in tackling, which may be just enough to spring that run game.

To your injuriy slider question...I've seen a fair number of injuries....but it's apples to oranges between what you're using and what I am using in the OP setup. You're getting too many wrap-up animations on a pure default setup....you're just not going to see enough big hits.
Josh/Picker, I am using the settings in the OP in Coach Mode and I think the game is playing great but I have not installed the latest patch. No, fatigue is not where I would like to see it but I do lot of manual substitutions so it doesn't bother me much. I could use a few more injuries but I think the lack of injuries ties directly to the lack of fatigue. I know the latest patch fixed the fatigue but the tradeoff for me is not worth it as it completely hosed up the gameplay. Right now I'm having so much fun with the game I probably won't even get 17 until we get some solid reviews about it here.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco