View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 03:55 PM   #2508
picker19
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Hey, Josh, penalty slider question for you...so after looking over all the data I captured after the last 10 games I played, what I'm seeing is that the run game is now way more ineffective with the latest patch for both the USER and CPU, but more for the latter. I just ran a quick test where I played 2 games (only the first half of each) using CPU Run Block slider at 75 and still nothing. No difference in the outcome. After 10 games with AP default, I'm seeing CPU starting RB average 2.8 ypc/game and only getting 30-50 yards/game. USER is a little better at 3.5 ypc/game and getting between 60-80 yards/game.

I do not have your eyes for animation, but if I had to guess why there's now a big difference, is a mix between improved block shedding but also improved play reaction by the D. The LBs especially seem to swarm sooner than before. Not sure if it's PRC and PUR attributes in high gear. Again, this is just a guess.

Anyway, long story short, which penalty sliders specifically impact the run game? Holding, I assume, would increase/decrease block shedding, but what about the play reaction/pursuit? Essentially, if I want to give a boost to the run game, which penalty sliders should I focus on specifically and where would you recommend I start? Thank you!