View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 12:19 PM   #2
bxphenom7
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Personally I wish The Show's player models were more like Pro Yakyuu, along with animations. Maybe I'm reaching, but I always felt like The Show's models were too big which would lead to them covering the field too easily, limiting hit variety. I'm probably reaching since I'm sure proper ratios were accounted for. But through just videos of Pro Yakyuu, you can see runners able to do more on balls hit down the line, and fielders not being able to reach balls that properly drop in front of them. I never played Pro Yakyuu, just seen plenty of videos on youtube, but the ball physics look better. So do the size of the players in relation to the field size. Those hits that take a shortstop into the outfield are there. Animations also see fielders not taking too long to get rid of the ball or freeze for that split second that was needed to get a runner out at first. Stolen bases also look better. It feels like it comes down to space and player size, something I felt MVP Baseball also had down. Maybe I'm reaching?