View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 06:07 AM   #64
EJ_Manuel
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New Patch Spoilers

So you reduce high block effectiveness, but don't touch stamina drain on the jab/straight combo.

Get ready for 100 jab straights to the head every round, and heading into the 5th they're still fresh as a daisy and bleeding through your block.

Awesome.

Oh, and you realize how much harder this is going to make it to finish people on the feet. Are they doing anything to balance this? Is my fighter still going to be stuck in mud and LOSING STAMINA coming forward during a health event? Will the fighter who is rocked still be able to eat 10 shots to the rocked part of his body during the health event and remain standing? Will 2 punches from full mount still paralyze me and end the fight? Will there still be no blocking or getup options from side control?

Aw screw it, why fight on the feet in this game. The only thing that needed to be touched was the leg kick, head kick combo. The other ones, while goofy, are a necessary evil when it comes to how unbalanced this game is in damage done on the feet compared to on the ground. Glad you all are ecstatic. Or, maybe I'm just mad because I don't spam X and Y to the head 400 times a fight like 90 percent of the player base and probably 95 percent are going to do now after this.

Last edited by EJ_Manuel; 08-13-2016 at 06:29 AM.