View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 11:26 PM   #2
BL8001
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Expectations vs Reality

Everything you wrote would be great.

But instead EA serves up something I never saw anyone ask for anywhere, story mode

They removed several game modes from 14 to 15 to 16. In my opinion, 16 had the fewest modes/ways to play.

In pes always and fifa 14 I could use my chosen full team and practice. I could do that for hours, figuring out who passes best, has great moves, takes corners or fk's best, etc.

Removed for fifa 15 and not included in fifa 16

In 14 and 15 I loved playing the weekly highlights, 6 hand picked global matchups every week. Was neat to try out different teams and find out about rivalries or be tasked to recreate some feat that had occurred.

Removed for fifa 16.

In 15 I enjoyed going to the team news section and looking at articles and playing their upcoming game if it was a cool match.

Removed for 16. Technically you can still do it but instead of going right to match news and browsing you have to go to your profile, change favorite team, then go to news, then go to profile and change favorite team to see another team. Impossibly unnecessarily cumbersome.

And added modes are women and custom tourneys.

I expect nothing from fifa, which to me is sad because I have bought every single edition since it started.