View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 05:17 AM   #3
flo182
Rookie

flo182's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Expectations vs Reality

Expectations:

• Customization and editing in Career-Mode so I can fix all the nonsense that doesn't work from the beginning. + community upgrades for offline-players
  • Stats & History of Players and Clubs: Career mode is about immersion. Immersion in a multiple-year-mode needs some kind of history. I want to know who won last years league, cup, international cups etc. Who won the goal-scorer trophy and so on. Been hoping for that since 6 years, nothing happened. Still feels like every new season is a fresh-start and players and clubs dont have any history or story-development.
  • AI-features that work: e.g. transfers that make sense, formations, line-ups etc.
    (don't buy 3 world-class keepers for 50 Million $ but play with a 61 rated youth striker; don't let your star players rot on the bench for no apparent reason etc...)

I dont think this is too much to ask. Editing and History /Transfers tracking have been in other sports games for more than 10 years. FIFA also kind of does it but doesnt give us the option to look at it.
All the other features I need for a good mode are already in the game, it just feels like EA never checked if they work as they should work.