Old 08-16-2016, 08:51 AM   #9
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA UFC 3 Gamechangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainbyday1
Zhunter and LFC Rob are both bosses at the game and with everything they post. Game changers should be very good at the game though. I don’t think it makes sense to have game changers that can be easily beaten by most of the top players online.
I disagree with that somewhat. One, because that would eliminate me (I could beat maybe 2-3 of the other GCers). Two, because there needs to be a more well rounded approach. This game doesnt just appeal to the top players on ranked. This game has to appeal to everyone. People who only play offline. Players who grind on UT. The group that we had was very well rounded (wouldve been more if Tweddy wouldve been able to fully participate).

Finally, the reason why Zack is such a great GCer has nothing to do with his skills in the game, IMO. Its because he is a actual MMA fighter who knows the sport. He was a big reason the momentum system was implemented and he helped alot with the grappling. Same goes with Martial. He's very good at the game but his knowledge of striking is top notch.