Old 08-20-2016, 08:44 PM   #11
CujoMatty
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Let's be very careful with these kind of statements (especially since I imagine no one has built up a meaningful number of games in CFM with a variety of teams in this game). You can't use stats to drive slider changes. Context is far more important.

Why are there too many sacks? Too much block shed? Holding onto ball too long? Coverage too tight?

Why is QB accuracy too high? Every throw on target? Coverage too loose? Coverage too tight, causing them to check-down too often? What were ratings/traits/schemes?
I don't care the context 10 sacks a game shouldn't happen 3 games in a row on all pro.
CPU accuracy at 27 bortles went 12 for 15 got hurt then henne went 13 for 15.
I have the full game so I'm well past my 10 hour access. So in 9 games I've had similar results in all.
I've also stated that sliders are subjective because people play different and teams are different. I even stated that I might just suck.
But what I'm trying to do is be helpful pointing out things I've noticed in my time so slider makers can use the info to widen there base of information.

And honestly everything I've listed are pretty well known legacy issues . Is it hard to believe they might be present this year? I love the game so far but sliders will be needed. I promise you that.

In no way am I claiming these as the end all results for everyone.

Last edited by CujoMatty; 08-20-2016 at 09:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove