Hum accuracy is 20
CPU accuracy is 27
CPU pass blocking 60
And then penalties are
False start and offside 55
Face mask 52
Block in the back 50
DPI 70
defensive holding 70(still haven't seen one called in 9 games)
15 minute quarters with accelerated clock and 12 second minimum.

I may be making it sound like the game Is a disaster and that's completely not my intention. I'm enjoying the game immensely. With passblock at 60 the sack issue has been solved.
I'm getting around 120 - 130 plays per game. The appropriate amount of turnovers and rushing attempts by CPU are spot on.
The 3 things that haven't been great is qb accuracy , qb passiveness , and qb fumbles. Honestly I'm fairly confident the qb accuracy will get figured out. Qb passiveness isn't that big of a deal to me but an issue. The biggest one for me though is qb fumbles on sacks. No even so much the amount , which is upwards of 4 a game , but watching the replay I don't think they are fumbles. They are questionable at best and the ones I do recover the CPU has yet to review one.
On my M16 sliders, I ended up raising the CPUs WRC(set to 55) and it really improved how the CPU passed, they would target the #1 WR multiple times per game, they also seemed more aggressive and not afraid to throw into double coverage at times. It wasn't OP'd but it brought some real juice to the CPU qbs.
Me and a few other guys tested this out in my slider thread.
I'm wondering if the QB is more aggressive w/ a tweak like this in M17, if it will allow for less of those QB fumble moments.
I'm 99% sure all of these lil issues can be fixed with the right slider touch.
Thanks for the feedback for sure!