View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 12:24 AM   #7
xXunderoathzXx
Just started!

xXunderoathzXx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: League Application

1. How old are you? 26

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences. I have not. Have always created my own franchise mode with friends, but looking to do an expanded one now.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free GroupMe app and by text. Are you comfortable with this? Of course

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. Playing realistic football. Good sportsmanship, punting, not trying to exploit the fact that it is a game. Having fun..

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? kneel

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? 1) Bengals 2) Bucs 3) Titans 4) Colts...like both the Falcons/Cowgirls

7. Why should you be accepted into our league? I will follow rules, make time for games, and do my best to be a good member

8. Do you mind building a team over time ? I prefer it

9. Do you mind losing ? I am not great, losing is part of the game.

10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number ? GT: xXunderoathzXx
email: [email protected]
can message me for phone number if required

Thanks!
SW