Rickyfins75
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
What's up Pastor,

So what I typically do is on my first series I get my 2nd string RB in some formations ( As I want to give my RB a breather and get a realistic carries per game number) and get him some carries. I pretty much know which set's I want my back-up (or RBBC partner) to run out of.

It usually takes me two series to get all my sub's set (so happy M17 will have a dedicated formation subs screen now!).

As far as using coach suggestion plays (Which I do 90% of the time for this reason) when I need to get my back up RB some carries I will simply go to that set and call my own plays for that reason. Of course he will get some carries as well due to my starters fatigue level dropping below the threshold I have set as well (78).

See everyone next week with a brand new thread for Madden 17. Before the set is posted I will be testing and streaming on twitch a 32 Test CFM playing games around the league as we look to have a version 1.0 out as soon as I can feel comfortable it is humming and playing like I want.

Same approach as always. Strict (true) no switch on defense (never switching from chosen defender pre snap even after ball is caught or handed off). No user catch on offense, slow speed, All-Pro, playing defense exclusively from the Defensive Camera (and sometimes broadcast for some fun and a change of pace). Offense played from default on medium to long pass plays, zoomed for all running and short passing plays (under 10 yards and screens, swings).

Getting hyped.
Whats up Armor?! Ive been on OS, Youtube and Twitter all summer and this years game looks like a big improvement over last year it looks like they really tried hard to work on sim and immersion and many of the things the sim community was asking for. Im picking the game up at midnight and it'll be gauntlet, drills, navigating the new menus and playing friends in playnow for now. No cfm for me just yet until your sliders drop which i absolutely cannot wait for. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Advertisements - Register to remove