Old 08-23-2016, 08:00 PM   #23
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
So two games in my CFM and I play the preseason so take for that what you will. Playing 12 minutes with 17 accelerated clock. 15 minutes I generally feel like my stats are way too bloated.

Pros
- Runs game for the user feels on point. I earned yards and could see when my line was off.

-User passing feels really good. If I wasn't timing passes right then I wasn't completing them. Tough to judge If it's too accurate since I generally do a run and short passing offense. Tried to go deep maybe 3 times and failed all 3.

-CPU got the right amount of pressure. I could tell when I held the ball too long.

Cons

-CPU running may be a bit overtuned. D'Angelo Williams looked like Bell.

-Overall I just couldn't get pressure it seemed in either game. Their QB had all day to throw. And the running lanes were crazy. LBs and DBs were super slow reacting a lot of the time.

-Pittsburgh backup played like Brady. He was dead on with every pass. Most I completions were drops. Add on the lack of pressure and this killed me!

-Only 2 penalties all game both by me. Block in back and hold.

I know it's still testing but that's what I saw so far! Liking the feel where these are headed! Will report back if I get more games in tonight!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for that feed back. Was this with the current set?

The CPU run and pass game seems to be the area that's the most OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk