OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Three Best and Worst Things About Madden NFL 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Commentary is much better.

I haven't figured out the kick meter yet. I'll have to find a tutorial on it. The part I haven't figured out is how to change direction. Otherwise, I don't mind it.

My best things:
Full player editing.
Practice squads
FORMATION SUBS.

My worst things would be:
No sim vs arcade settings for gameplay. If we had that, we wouldn't have to worry so much about patches making things less realistic from complaints.
No options to make CFM franchise mode realistic.

By 'change direction,' do u mean 'aiming the kick'? Because, to do that, u hold the left stick left or right. And, it's sensitive, so not all the way left or right. And, the kick arc disappears after a few secs to make it more difficult. U have to hold the direction WHILE performing the 3 click button kick process. That, also makes things a little more difficult. And, kind of like in real life, sometimes when setting up a final FG attempt, the team purposely runs to the middle of the hash marks to make it easy on the kicker. So, now in madden, lining up a straight away kick is easier than having to kick from a hash and aim it. Wind obviously plays a factor in these things as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk