View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 08:54 AM   #27
dman08
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 17 cpu vs cpu

Ok so I've played a few games and had very good results so I wanted to give everyone my minor adjustments and see ur results. First of all make sure u turn coach mode on in the main menu. This allows you to play key moments every now and then if you choose and call a play in key situations as a real head coach may do in real life. Once u call the play the only thing u have to do is snap the ball then set the controller down. The game will still play on its own. As for sliders anything I set for cpu I set for the user as well. I play on all madden slow game speed. The only sliders I've adjusted are qb acc: 35, wr catch: 45, fumbles: 58 (this seems to have toned down all the sack fumbles. I still see some but it's not outrageous), interceptions: 35, tackle: 60, pass reaction 60, pass coverage: 65. I'm still messing with special teams sliders but so far I've got fg power: 47, fg accuracy: 43, punt power: 45 and the rest default. Penalties is still a wip but I've seen good results with these so far offsides: 62, false start: 58, holding: 57, defensive holding: 62, face mask: 52, dpi: 56 ( I may be bumping this up soon), illegal block in the back: 51, roughing passer: 50. Now these sliders have so far given me varied gameplay but provided realistic stats. Remember that u can't judge off 1 game. Play a handful of games with these sliders then check what the stats average out at. I've been pretty satisfied so far and I feel like slight adjustments will make this play perfect. Also injuries are at 50, fatigue at 55 and minimum speed parity at 90. The speed parity at 90 cuts back on so many big plays

Last edited by dman08; 08-26-2016 at 06:03 PM.