Old 08-24-2016, 01:42 PM   #146
iFnotWhyNoT
Rookie

iFnotWhyNoT's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackZ1LLA
Check your Practice Squad. I thought this happened to me, but they were on my practice squad which you can sign to your active squad if you want to.
This was occuring before i was able to put people in my practice squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav3rek7
Also, something that I think is throwing people off, and it threw me off too, when you go into Free Agents, by default it does not show everyone, it only shows the Top 100. You have to change to the position of the guy you are looking for, and they will probably be in there.

For instance, Taylor Mays is a free agent. However, if you look for him in the free agent list when you first bring it up, he won't be in there because he is not in the top 100 free agents. If you switch to SS, then you will find him listed.

This really confused me at first. Now I know where all the missing players I was looking for are.
So what happened to me was i went into big decisions for my player cuts, i cut only 2 out of the 4 i was told to cut for that week and backed out. I went into roster in spreadsheet form and realized the cpu made some cuts for me. I did however find those guys in free agency that i wanted to put in my practice squad that the cpu randomly cut. Mav3rek7 is right adjust the filter from top 100 and you should find those that were cut from by the cpu.

But this is definitely an issue, I'm running on PS4. Workaround for now is to just re-sign those you want back after you make cuts, look in your transaction screen and you should see who the cpu cut.

Last edited by iFnotWhyNoT; 08-24-2016 at 01:46 PM.