View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 07:17 PM   #148
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammish
I just set up a CFM league with 4 of my friends last night and did a fantasy draft -- took us like 3.5 hours, but we're excited to get underway with realistic football simulations. I've been using these sliders for my own personal CFM and I've had awesome games. i have only two problems...

Getting to the QB or generating pocket pressure is very hard. I tried pass blocking for CPU on 20, and got 9 sacks in 1 game (albeit my drafted team is stacked on defense with khalil mack among others). When i bumped it up to 25 for the CPU it ended up being way less, almost no sacks. I'm going to drop it back down to 20.

My next problem was the CPU passing game. 3rd and 16, 3rd and 11, no matter what I'm playing the QB always finds his man and the CPU catches absolutely everything. It's very depressing having good 1st/2nd downs only to give up 5+ conversions and have them drive the field and score on 3rd and goal 70% of the time.

Other than that, great set. I'm liking the penalties. I tried your auto subs for 1 game and it took my starting running back out after the 1st quarter. I'm going back to default auto subs for now unless you're 100% sure some of the settings work (e.g. O-line, DTs, LBs, etc).
My new update will feature better pocket pressure.