View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 03:19 AM   #207
PhillyPhannnn
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Update 8/26

-Speed Parity Scale brought down from 90 to 47.(this was because after reading an article and testing, it proved that in Madden 17 this setting acts different. This setting used to control all player's speeds, in this game it only controls elite speeds such as WR, RBs and CBs with high speeds and extremely slow players such as linemen and some linebackers. This setting does not affect any player with a speed in the middle of Elite speeds and low tier speeds, therfore it would make players with 90+ speeds act as if they were the same speed as a player with middle tier speed. Those who were middle tier speed would not be affected whatsoever. This players with low tier speeds would get a boost.)

-adjusted player pass reaction (players now play their lane and will not make superman jumps or dives for an interception, Players also react properly to when a ball has left the qbs hand instead of knowing where the ball is gonna be thrown before it is thrown)

-adjusted run block (now that the speed scale has been adjusted it affects WRs running routes as well as RBs hitting the outside or inside holes, they now seem quicker. When trying to stop the cpu running game you will need to make presnap adjustments and use your best judgment, plug the holes and watch the outsides, especially if the opposing RB has dangerous speed)

-adjusted fumbles

-adjusted catching (looking for a bit better animation, Players sometimes warp for a catch and also there are plenty of drops in the NFL here and there)

-slightly adjusted tackling

-adjusted pass coverage (NFL corners may sometimes get burned here and there by speed or good route running but they typically can stick with a WR step for step)

I was about to reply "your still up" but it's probably not 3:00 AM where you are nice update man I sorta like ruined your sliders but it's tied 0-0 almost half against the Bears the stats aren't too bad but I'll try your update too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles