View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #218
ibroxroar67
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

First game last night with original Flazko's sliders.....Played very well, I was the Bengals against the Steelers in CFM.......Lots of positives with 1 or 2 negatives.......I returned my first ever kickoff but was called back on a penalty which did make me smile:}.....The first time in years that a screen play went for a big gain, Bell something like 50 yards.....Had a punt blocked near my own goal line and was returned for a touchdown, this obviously has never happened before....CPU zone play is tough in a good way also Bell had some good moves stiff armed me trucked and juked me several times...Didn't play a full game, played a quarter and made a few tweaks here and there, threshold I dropped to 65 and this seemed better...Also increased cpu and my pass blocking which helped......I will try out the updated sliders over the weekend but all in all this seem a big step from 16.......The commentary is really good so I think that I am going to have a blast playing this game....Thanks Flazko for the time you have spent tweaking the sliders to unlock what I think is the best Madden by miles.........One last thing can I turn of the kicking and punting arc off as last night in my limited time I couldn't do it......I know last year you could.....

Last edited by ibroxroar67; 08-26-2016 at 09:54 AM.