Old 08-27-2016, 09:29 AM   #306
mhorst87
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Raiders News Blog Updated on page 1

Version 1.2 is truly humming. I love how the game is playing and look forward to the next update (Patch 1.03) to see what Rex and Clint and their team have tuned with gameplay. Some small bugs will be fixed and I feel Madden 17 is truly a special game.

Major hat's off to Tiburon this season. Madden 17 is a culmination of M25, M15, and the great M16. The amount of little upgrades to CFM mode is really felt once you dig into the mode.

1. News Stories are far better and streamlined to read. Now I can really see all the goings on around the league!!

2. The Ticker is a thing of beauty. Talk about immersion. I keep saying it but man it's sexy and was long long overdue!!

3. Gameplanning - I am loving the mechanic big time. Cool thing is once you complete the drill you can use it again but not have to play it if your happy with the medal level you established. I am instituting a house rule for myself with this. If I get a silver medal (or higher obviously) I will not replay that drill for the current season. Once we get to the next season we can replay a drill if we want to go for the gold. I highly recommend you use game planning. First off it gives you practice and teaches you important concepts and strategies that can make you a better player. Second the in game boosts are very cool and will help you make a potential difference in critical moments.

4. Player Development - So much better now with clear menus and players cards to see progress, regression etc. As always I do not use XP in-season at all. Only after the season is over but before Free Agency so players get true market value in their contract demands.

5. Formation Subs - Need I say anymore? Thank you.

6. Scouting Tweak - Now you must spend 15 points first to get that first letter grade (as opposed to 5 points which made it easy to spam unlock almost every player over the course of the season). Now you must be more selective and strategies what players you want to hone in on to scout and unlock fully! I love it.

7. Presentation - Off the freaking hook, from the commentary and color to the replays (PYLON CAM I LOVE YOU BABY!!!), camera angles and cut scenes....the very best presentation the franchise has ever seen.

As I play my CFM here over the next 2 weeks I will update the OP with my house rules in regards to contracts, development, game planning for those that are interested in keeping things within a realistic scope. I don't go overboard, but I do like to have a financially realistic CFM. As may of you know I am not playing with 32 team control. I am going solo team offline, playing as a head coach (Jack Del Rio unless I get fired in the future then have to create a new coach for the Raiders at some point) with coach firings on.
Since you are going with solo CFM, are you seeing a lot of crazy unrealistic trades happening during the season? Does the CPU manage the offseason fairly well (resigns key players, drafts reasonably, etc). This is my only concern with a solo CFM.

I was thinking of just turning trades off during the season and then back on for the draft, since trades during the season arent all that common in real life.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk