Old 08-27-2016, 01:06 PM   #43
extremeskins04
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: LordFrieza's M17 CPU vs. CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherdish
Just had a very interesting coach mode game with these sliders. One one hand yardage and point totals were in line. It was Bears vs Colts and Luck was injured for the colts. Bears had 439 yards of offense. Colts had 306. Score was 33-21 Bears. The odd part was all the long scoring plays, especially because we have speed threshold at 75! During the game there was a 77 yard td pass from Cutler to Royal. A 75 yd td pass from Tolzein to Allen. A 46 yard td pass from Cutler to White. A 75 yard run by Sims III and a 45 yard TD run by Langford.

Before this game, I was playing a different set of custom sliders and I was hoping for a bit more defense because I assume the Bears offense will stink. In CFM currently, I am 4-1 on coach mode with 4 straight 30 point games on offense. Only one of those with your sliders. I will give it another shot and hope for a bit more defense.
Yea I was having the big scoring plays when I had the speed threshold at 35. I was using someone else's sliders and had huge plays. Then I brought it back to 50 and still had big plays. Then I went to 90 and they cut down ALOT but not totally went away, but that's fine.

Now I"m following these sliders and 75 seems good. Will need to test more