View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 01:44 PM   #326
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Ok so first game with these sliders I won barely, 17 to 13.

I ran for 60 something yards at a 2.7ypc, and the CPU was a little worse.

Passing wise they were strong in the first half, and I buckled down and slowed them down in the second.

I did ok throughout the game, and in the waning seconds of the 4th qtr threw a TD in the endzone to my FB of all people, held on and won that game.

Just played my second game and boy was it different. It just ended 22 to 19, with me kicking a FG in the last minutes of OT. I picked off Alex Smith twice in the OT QTR and the second one I got some movement and got within very close range.

BUT the running games were complete opposite. I couldnt stop Doug Martin and he rushed for 30 att for 209 yds, 1 td, 1 fumble, 6.9 ypc.

He had one big 72 yard TD run where he broke 3 or 4 tackles and everyone was so winded no one could catch him.

My RB ran 24 for 122yds, 5ypc and 1 td no fumbles. Both backs had 3 broken tackles.

There was over 400 yards of offense on each side, but we did go through an entire OT QTR, literally kicked a FG with 1:30 left in OT.

Overall these sliders are tight, hardcore games. You HAVE to adjust to the CPU or they will run and pass all over you.

Running wise Im not sure whats going on, first game was a total defensive battle, this game was not so much.

I did throw three first half interceptions, which kept the game close. But overall it still felt good.

I like these sliders and will continue with them.
Good stuff man.