Old 08-27-2016, 08:33 PM   #104
Jetfire
Rookie

Jetfire's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Re: running game, I'm actually thinking of giving the user a bump +1 to 53 to prevent more AI TFL.

My quest right now is how do we keep 15 minute quarters (getting the proper # of plays from scrimmage), but have some games where teams are occasionally scoring less than 20 pts.

Please report your final scores--I'm thinking we need tougher D on both sides.
Played two games recently with my Cle Browns (Now London Black Nights) Finally got the team overall up in season 5 we are 85 OFF 87 DEF and 85 OVR. I wanted to play games against the toughest defenses to see how they went.

Game 1 vs Sea (88 Def): Final 31-27, the first half was low scoring I was able to rush with a decent online and an 82 OVR speedster back for over 170 YDs in the game. The second half a lot more passing took place and the score in the second half was 21-14 vs 10-13 in the first.

Game 2 vs Cin (88 Def): Final 30-29. Very very similar to the prior game low scoring first half 12-9. Then second half had more passing on both sides and we saw the 21-17 scoreline. This time on 26 carries I was able to rush 260yds (At one point 250 on 19 carries) until finally the D adjusted and started stuffing the box.

I think the Run D needs to be a little bit better with the front 7. This will allow D's to not have to put 8 in the box opening up passing. My online is constantly destroying the front 7 and while I sim D I imagine its the same happening to my front 7.

Current Series
Portland Snowhakws: A Dynasty Born l