View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #8
edgevoice
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What are some things you want fixed?

1) CPU QB awareness pertaining to pass rush. 2) CPU playing far too much cover 1 press coverage and not doing it so well.... 3) Passing lead stick control is nowhere near "touchy' enough. I can't overthrow my receiver if I tried. You can put the ball to the left and right of the receiver, that works perfectly. However, you truly can't put the ball right where you want to on the field. M17 is my first buy since M12 and this is very noticeable. Make me work for my throws or pay the price. 4) I know I'm in the minority but please make "tackle battles" optional. All the hype about a partial physics engine and I have to press a button in a quick time event to shake free of a defender? 5) The playcalling screen is not user-friendly. We have the option to put plays into a gameplan. Previously, you could arrange it so your plays would come up in the order of which you set them. Unless I'm missing something, I am not seeing that here. Other than that, quite a shock to see all the improvements, for as much as we like to complain, over a 5 year span.