View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 12:27 PM   #284
Rebel10
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

I've reported this bug almost every year for over 8 years, but here goes again:

Bug (Be Specific):

Clock management, stamina, and roster management in SuperSim does not work. It is improved this year, but still, not enough time runs off the clock in SuperSim and you end up getting way more plays than you should in a game. I play 12minute quarters with accelerated clock, and I decided to do a "Play the Moments" game today against the Bills. Because the clock does not run realistic, it produced a 48-carry day for LeSean McCoy. This is the norm, not an exception.

I've reported this clock bug every year since SuperSim was introduced around Madden '08 or 09, whenever that was. It is slightly better, you don't get any 0:04 second running plays or 0:16sec incomplete passes anymore, but it still produces too many plays.

This could also be indicative that stamina is continually not right in SuperSim mode. In previous Maddens, SuperSim would not accurately simulate a player's stamina returning to them while in SuperSim. E.g., if your RB had 60% stamina at the end of a typical drive (e.g., not supersim) and then you SuperSimmed the defensive side of the ball, when you got the ball back, your RB would continue to have 60% stamina. This could have either been because SuperSim did not accurately compute stamina returning OR that because the clock was broken, only a few seconds would run off between plays so stamina wouldn't be restored.

But in any event, in M'17, in Play the Moments / SuperSim, it seems like players do not lose stamina. LeSean McCoy in this particular game had close to 50 carries (see the screenshot below), and several drives with 10 straight 4-6 yard runs (actually, a ton of 5 yard and 4 yard runs). On one drive, 12 out of the 13 plays were 4 - 5 yard runs by McCoy. So, either stamina is not depleting, or it is and the game isn't accounting for it.

Game Mode Experienced In:

Franchise mode using "Play the Moments" or any other mode using SuperSim

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Go into any mode and use SuperSim

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Last edited by Rebel10; 08-28-2016 at 12:46 PM.