View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 01:41 PM   #374
RyanLeaf16
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

So I don't get much time to play, but, I did get a game in with these sliders. I think with these sliders, and with Madden in general this year, you need to be patient. You need to play multiple games with a set.

I played Chargers vs Vikings (me) last night. I won 20-10...don't have all the stats, but, I can say that the game opens up if you are patient. At one point, I had 66 yards on 22 carries with ADP. I finished the game with 35 carries for 175 yards.

What I did find with rushing, that was different from previous versions of Madden is that I have to hit sprint right away or the rushing lanes close. In past Madden's, I could wait for the hole to develop, this year, for me anyway, I can't. They seem to close quickly.

I also found that in this year's game, it's important to read the defense before every snap, make your reads quickly and throw before your receivers break. Obviously, this is something that happens IRL, but, in Madden, you always had that time...I have not seen that this year. Instead, I have to throw the out before the receiver breaks. When I started doing that my passing game opened up. I really like these sliders and will likely stick with these for my franchise.

Like I said, I don't have all the stats, but, what I do have is below:

Bridgewater: 20/31, 201 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT
Peterson: 35 car, 175 yds, 1 TD
McKinnon: 3 car, 21 yds

Wright: 4 rec, 76 yds, 1 TD
Diggs: 6 rec. 62 yds

Great work A&S!