View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 03:27 PM   #377
IHateDuke32
Pro

IHateDuke32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Just played my first game with this set. Bears (me) at the Lions. I got absolutely zero pressure on Stafford. He had all day to throw the entire game. When I would blitz he would find somebody wide open. He finished with a 142.3 QB rating, going 24-34 with 3 TD's and 439 yards. Abdullah ran the ball 18 times for 105 yards and 2 TD's as well.

On the flip side, I struggled with Cutler early but had a better second half. He finished 13-25 for 213 yards to go with 2 TD's and 2 picks. Jeremy Langford won this game for me. I ran the ball with him 27 times for 312 yards! Thats an average of 11.5/carry. Alshon Jeffery had 4 catches for 119 yards and 2 TD's.

I ended up winning 42-38. As you can tell, there was no defense whatsoever in this game. No matter what I did I couldn't get any kind of pressure on Stafford and he picked me apart. The Lions actually had 4th and goal at the 5 with a minute left and I broke up a pass that would have given them the lead.

It was a fun game, but I was a little concerned with the lack of defense from both teams. I couldn't stop the pass and they couldn't stop the run.