View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 03:34 PM   #426
Jollyman
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I used this set religiously last year. This year I just can't. Every pass play under centre no matter what team I am, my QB is sacked or running for his life. Seeing too many user WR drops. I am fine with drops. But seeing too many. And the running game both ways is non existent. It's more likely to see backs in the 85-125 yard range than the 25-65 range on 20 carries. I know those games happen. But not every game. I've played 15 or so games. Same thing. Unfortunate that with how these play now I can't use them. I will check back for changes though.
I actually like this because last year rushing was way too easy. My running backs were easily enjoying 100+ rushing a game and running the ball up the gut was almost gaurunteed to gain at least a yard or two every time. Wanna get a first down on 4th and 1? No problem! Just do a QB sneak or a FB dive up the middle, the AI defense can't stop it. I think EA did a great job improving the AI defense and making running plays harder and more risky. Yes dropped passes are more common but that is also more realistic because dropped passes were extremely rare in previous editions so it's nice that recievers don't have super glue hands anymore.