View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #93
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Ok just finished Game 1 of a 3 game series testing each of these slider sets.

This was year 1, game 1 of regular season, redrafted fantasy league, all rookie steelers team was ME.

WAS Bortles 24 of 33 for 301 yds, 3td, 1 int
PIT GOff 19 of 36 for 295 yds, 3td, 1 int

WAS Yeldon 25 att for 111 yds, 4.4 ypc, 8 broken tackles
PIT Elliott 16 att for 119yds, 7.4 ypc, 3 broken tackles

WAS Receivers
Sterling Shepard 9 for 126, 2tds
Reed 7 for 108, 1td

PIT Receivers
Doctson 7 for 112
Treadwell 4 for 49
Elliott 1 for 68, 1 td

WAS Defense
Overall they had 1 int, a terrible throw by me, and 2 sacks. 1 solo by there DT brandon williams, .5 to Hardy and Kruger. The pressure was good, the coverage was good.

PIT Defense
One sack here by my CB Jackson, was the first time Ive ever sacked a guy with a corner or safety blitz. The pick was just a terrible throw by bortles.

Overall the game felt pretty good. I lost because I just couldnt move the ball in the 4th QTR, bad reads, bad decisions, dropped balls. It was raining very hard.

Im afraid if I go to a higher slider set though, that the CPU running game will be even more dangerous then this. I felt each time he handed off the ball that I had to get at least 3 guys to him. 8 Broken Tackles is excessive in my mind.

The human running game was good until I chose an outside run, and just destroyed the defense on it. I try not to get to many outside runs, but they are way, way overpowered in this years game.

Interesting Team Stats box score. 405 yards for me, 406 for washington. Passing yards were within 10 of each other, and rushing was within 10 yards of each other. 14 first downs for me, 16 for CPU. Was a very balanced game if you just look at those numbers.

EDIT SIDE NOTE
Two things happened in this game Ive never seen in this game or any madden. A tipped ball in the air for a pick six by them. And the CPU QB running past the line of scrimmage then throwing the ball. Good stuff.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 08-28-2016 at 07:26 PM.