Old 08-28-2016, 08:03 PM   #105
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackebarsch10
I think I found the answer to the different sim stats. And as I typing this I can't believe it's this way but the game slider (not XP slider) influence the stats.

I simulated ten years down the road with all XP slider @100 and with the default game slider @50.
Then I simulated 10 years with the XP slider nearly as tdawg uses in his final setting and with the default game slider @50.

Both times the stats are in line with the stats after one year. Around 10 QB's with >4,000 yards and a handful of QB's with >30 TD's.
The number of 1,000 yard rusher were also around 10.

With my next simulation 10 years in the future I used the XP slider @100 and the game slider of Flazko. His numbers are (HUM/CPU):

QB ACC 8/36
PBL 27/27
WR CTH 60/60
RBL 48/58
FUM 49/49
PDRT 50/50
INT 37/37
PCOV60/60
TAK 60/60

This time the number of 4,000 yard passer is 3 and only 2 QB's surpassed the 30 TD mark. There were one 1,000 yard rusher.

This leads me to guess that at the very least the QB ACC slider has an impact to sim engine. I don't know which slider affects the running statistics

Really weird.

So long story short it seems that your game slider have an effect on the sim stats. In years past this was a frequently asked question and the answers mostly were 'Slider have no effect on sim stats.'
I had the same opinion since it doesn't make sense that there is a correlation between these two.

As every year I try different slider sets from OS (this year from Flazko, A&S, Mike Lowe) to get a feel which set suits my style of play.
Additionally to this I have to input these sliders and sim 10 years first to get a look at the sim stats.

Fortunatly I have my own set of sliders from last year which I adjust for Madden 17 which I can consider to use (after the 10 year sim looks alright ;-)).

Every year someone has new findings about the coherences between slider, stats, ratings, etc. so this shouldn't surprise me at all.

Maybe someone can test this as well because it looks so grotesque that i can't trust my own tests.
This is crazy. Never in my experience has sim stats been affected by gameplay sliders. That pretty mucks sucks lol. Granted for the most part I use close to default sliders. But still.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove