Old 08-29-2016, 12:13 AM   #96
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Games are feeling competitive on the black set with the latest updates. Still the occasional WTF pass, but I feel like it's a legacy issue with USER Accuracy. When it's a really bad pass it like the game intentionally throws it to a defender.

Even with that said I have been able to get 300 yard+ passing and sometimes a 100 yard rushing game (combined RBs)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm loving the gameplay man... So far there's nothing I feel I need to change at the moment. I'm having great games and so are the other guys who are streaming there games for me using the black set. Yeah I don't know why EA won't just have it to where the passes don't sail all the way up into the stands when the pass is off. Haha! It is what it is though..

Quote:
Actually had a few games that came down to the wire lately. I lost those games because I did not have a good jump ball WR or balanced o linemen. I addressed those issues in the off season.
Drafted a pure kick return WR to help with field position also.

Yeah games have been tight. You have to really grind it out to score most of the time. I love it like that.
Quote:
Alright guys. If you're using the black set, don't even try to force balls into double coverage. The tip interceptions are real at 100

You aren't lying about this. Had a few happen to me already.. Haha! What is your record so far?