View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 03:59 AM   #465
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Update 8/29

-Changed back from Slow speed to Normal speed (the change in speed helps the cpu run game with more affective reactions and shifty moves, helps feel a little more realistic than the Sluggish feeling Slow provided although it made the game feel a little smooth with nice animations, Normal speed helps give the gameplay better feel in a realistic way, it helps the cpu get off blocks quicker on defense and hit the holes quicker in running game, it feels very nice with the 47 threshold, feels a lot like my set last year when I used 90 threshold with Fast speed)

-adjusted injuries (too many injuries when higher than 50)

-adjusted penalties for Franchise (found a good balance in penalties, remember each player has a trait which is either "undisciplined" or "disciplined", that also dictates how often they commit a penalty)

-adjusted catching (a little too many drops)

-adjusted run blocking (helps the cpu be more challenging in the run game, you may lower if you are struggling, keep between 82-90 for realistic purposes, remember every team plays different, some teams run better than others)

-adjusted fumbles (discovered fumble slider affects the cpu RB as well as occurrence of fumbles. The higher you raise, the less likely a fumble but also the cpu RB feels more elusive, probably because the AI feels more comfortable spinning and juking because they're less likely to fumble)

Hope you enjoy. I'm trying to make the game as best as possible

Last edited by Flazko; 08-29-2016 at 04:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove