Old 08-30-2016, 10:04 AM   #467
sbattisti
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
Minor question for everyone here:

As you may recall from my previous post, I play a style where my team is full of rookies, and is therefore much lower rated then most of the teams I play.

It makes it a challenge to run, certainly. My first four games the most rushing yards I manage was 92. And that was on something like 28 carries.

Recently, I started using the power o play a lot, and it has been extremely effective for me. To the point of being overpowered. I am now gashing my opponent for 8 to 10 yards a carry. I played the Redskins and rushed for 300 yards with 2 60+ yard touchdowns.

Not all with that play, of course, but it was a staple, to the point where I am feeling guilty about using it!

I'm curious if anyone else has either tried or can try that play and see if you have the same results? Especially the I formation version, where you can easily switch directions of the play to attack fewer defenders.

My sample size is small enough that I wonder whether I have simply played a couple of teams with terrible run defense.

I don't want to use gimmick please, so I have been mixing it up quite a bit. But I think there is a difference between a "gimmick play" and simply a play that works very well for my players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should add, the hole almost always opens up just inside the outside most blocker. I think it's the tackle, but I don't have the game in front of me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk