View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 04:37 PM   #227
Jhendrix6426
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
So with tdawgs sliders WR was 8/10/11. Which I like. 95+ is too much, but 85-89 is way better. HB was 0/2/11. Bit low, but sims will vary. T was 4/12/18, too high. Everything looks great. Time for the stat testing. I wanna see if there are those generational guys that I see on 4 week progression.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
I have a franchise I like. Gotten attached to a couple players I drafted year one. I took tdawgs sliders, but felt like they created too many studs (90 ovr+).. So I mixed in lowering the xp sliders, closer in line to yours but not exact. I have progression on yearly. Getting guys challenging for records and nice balance of elite talent.

I dimmed multiple times for 10 years from te base save where I'm at currently to test the longevity of this franchise I've started. Stats are great. Had a running back with 15,000 yards still with a shot to challenge records. Other generated players sprinkled in season records. In short, yes, annual progression allows for those "generational" guys you got excited to see in your sims.