View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 07:26 PM   #493
Josiphos
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Played 5 games, some observations, although not all of these can be attributed to your sliders:

Normal speed feels better than slow. Might just be my preference....played all last year on normal

Fumbles are out of control. Every third time the QB is hit, it's a fumble. Every scramble that does not end in a slide, is an auto fumble. Kind of ruins the immersion for me.

I think 25 accuracy is too low. Big Ben with a clean pocket just standing there relaxing suddenly throws it 10 yards over his receivers head. Cutler under no pressure just chunks it 5 yards down field to no one in particular.

CPU running/ blocking is crazy strong. Run of the mill backs chunk me for 8-9 yards a carry unless I run commit 8-9 guys. Inside runs are broken...no one touches the back until he's got 6 yards. I pinch my line on every play...it's a necessity. Leveon Bell had like 220+ yards on 20 carries. He just pushed people out of his way like they were 3rd graders. One play he took 4-5 guys on, with them bouncing off, him spinning running over guys....was stupid.

Game seems to have some requirement that you only get 90% of the yardage you need for the first down. Example, second and 7? You will get a great block and run to the clear....only to have some safety achieve warp speed out of no where and tackle you to give a gain of 6.5 yards. Same thing for 8 yards needed, or 9....game seems like it wants you to have third and short all the damn time. Happens on passes too.

interceptions seem to happen in impossible physical situations (dbs reaching through guys or around them with one hand). DBs not even looking at the ball will suddenly warp around their receiver on the exact route needed to intercept a slightly off target ball.

"Comeback" mode seems to be in effect this year like it was last year. If the computer gets within 7 in the 4th, you are sure to get holding calls and warp picks to give them the ball back. Once they do, their offense is in turbo with guys making jumping one handed catches off 50 yard bombs whilst double covered. Once the score is tied though, they suddenly go in a shell and revert to what they were like in Q1-3.

Just my impressions. I'm following your house rules, except for defensive camera.