View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 10:39 PM   #298
GoBlue81188
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Man this new super sim is great for testing.

Instead of playing a whole game to check out a thing on user offense I can super sim when I'm on defense.

So I tested a game with my OL with 99 ratings in all the stuff that matters for the OL against one of the if not the worst rated front 7's the Browns.

Elliott had 28 carries for 161 yards 5.7 YPC and 1 TD's.

We gave up no sacks.

It's just one game but, my line didn't dominate as much as I thought they should with 99's.

It's just one game. I'll test another. It's possible I may need to raise user run block.

I want things to be challenging but, if you have a great OL I want it to matter.

Elliott's number felt more like if it was just the real Cowboys. Just a good normal game. I mean this was against a really bad line of the Browns.

What do you guys think? Anyone struggling to run as good as your teams ratings would suggest.
It's a mixed bag running. I'm rolling with the Cowboys and Elliot has had games of: 33-100; 28-68; 27-162. My big game came vs Chicago and hit a 57 yarder late in the game. Probably had 95 of the yards in the 4th.. I've been playing with tackle at 48/42.

There are a lot of negative plays, but if you can hit a big one and grind a defense, you can have a good ground game. Seeing the back get touched behind the line a BIT too much. Thinking of trying Rbk at 52?