View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 01:53 PM   #11
brandon27
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Anyone Else Getting Tired Of Madden's Main Menu?

It didn't bother me much in M16, but this year, it bothers me a lot. Especially because it has spilled over into CFM as well. The tile screens for player progression... painful. Contract re-signs... painful. Get that garbage layout out of here. Give me back my old screens and lists. The worst on player progression, if you do it from those stupid tile screens, upgrade one attribute from it, then the pointless animation happens, then the player tile disappears even though there's more XP to be spent. How stupid is that? Sure, if you click "all attributes" or whatever, it takes you to a better screen, but then you're right back to the tile list again when you are done with the first player.

Sorry, you hit a sore spot here with me. It's the thing I hate most about M17. The game is such a huge improvement over M16 IMO, and I enjoyed M16 ALOT. However, this menu design drives me insane. I don't mind it much on the main menu, but inside of CFM, it's painful. Very painful to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove