Old 09-01-2016, 02:08 PM   #87
kaz23golf
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
These are great sliders. I was trying to make my own and was having decent success but these are better for me so far. Balanced gameplay and things seem to happen based on the ratings more. I made a couple slight adjustments tho. I used 58 fatigue and auto subs was out 60 in 80 for every position. Rtp: 50, fumbles: 65 to not have 2-3 fumbles per game. Also I turned off intentional grounding (since we don't see it called anyway) this seems to have the qbs move around in the pocket better. And I turned opi off (again we don't see this called) because it makes the receiver play more aggressive when trying to catch the ball. I also left my game speed on slow just cuz the animations look better on that speed in my opinion. Great job kaz23
Thanks....i think i may also turn the intentional grounding off to see if that helps the QB issue since we know for a fact it never gets called. I may try slow speed once again because like you i do think it helps with the animations. I just remember trying it at one point and there were spots in play that just looked bad....like stuck in mud animation. Thanks again and hope you enjoy these as much as i have.