Old 09-01-2016, 06:41 PM   #105
kaz23golf
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfDawg
I've played a few different sets and I like these the best, kudos on that. Most of the issues I have sliders won't fix, just some wonky game mechanics that hopefully gets patched up. I may try doing some of the things mentioned like turning off OPI and intentional grounding, and turning the speed down, see if that clears up some things.

BTW, I'm doing this franchise with the Browns because I wanted a true GM level nightmare/challenge I could, and daaaaaamn this team is horrible!!! So far 0-5, no game even close. RGIII will have moments of greatness followed by a complete half of garbage with tons of bad throws and picks. And my defense?? oh my....

My only gripe, and it's a small one, is the amount of penalties. I know in the past there was always a concern about not enough penalties, but these seem borderline excessive. The number of holding and block in the back calls I'm getting are crazy, but I'm not touching anything with that just yet.

All in all good job!
Thanks i appreciate the kind words...as for penalties, i feel they are just about right, except for block in the back...i agree with you that those are excessive at times, but I'm afraid to put at 50 and get none. i am going to turn off intentional grounding to see if that helps with the QBs pocket awareness and scrambling.
Advertisements - Register to remove