View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 08:13 PM   #629
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Update 9/1

I want to apologize for the inconsistency I want to make these sliders as best as possible, I understand I have given a good amount of updates but most people who share their slider sets don't work as hard as I do to make them as best as possible. Most people post a set and never update it again , remember this game has only been out for two weeks so the first month is where sliders are usually set for good (unless there's a huge patch or tuner that affects things)

-Switched to Slow speed (if you like normal then by all means use it but slow speed just feels better. It's very smooth with better footwork /foot planting, limits suction and warping. Feels great with 75 speed parity. Very realistic in my opinion )

-Switched from 12 to 15 min quarters (to get proper amount of plays and a better realistic feel and stats)

-updated penalties

-updated QB accuracy (cpu now is more aware of the field, doesn't hold the ball as long, takes more risks to throw the ball in tight windows, throws ball away instead of taking a sacks if he can get the throw off . You need to get pressure on cpu to alter his throw and cause an errant pass. If you get no pressure he may tear your secondary apart. Most NFL qbs have decent arms when not being pressured )

-updated fumbles (since I updated tackling I lowered fumbles)

-updated pass reaction and pass coverage (since the qb accuracy is up the reaction and coverage are at a more realistic setting. Since my set is All Pro, the reaction time needs to be high so the cpu can react properly, if the set were all madden then the lower reaction setting would be best so you balance the reaction time. There's a big difference in cpu reaction time when using all madden and all pro)

-updated interceptions (since the reaction and coverage are up, lowered interceptions a bit)

-updated tackling (it's best at 50 so all tackles are earned or missed tackles are penalized. Skinny corners should not always have easy 1 on 1 tackles vs strong RBs, there have also been sloppy tackling the past couple years, Players who are not good at tackling should not receive an assist to tackle better.)

All updates are on the first page and are bolded. Hope you enjoy. If you're satisfied with previous update or have made your own adjustments / tweaks then go head and stick with what you're using

Last edited by Flazko; 09-01-2016 at 08:40 PM.