WR 60-65
FB-TE 60-65
OL 20-25

DE 80-85
DT 80-85
LB 60-65
CB 60-65
S 60-65
I decided to take the best settings of both initial versions to complete my Final Base settings.

The 100 speed parity thanks to whosenext seems to really fit in good with the game speed set to slow.

I know there have been some concerns with the human running game but i would really stick with the 0 Run Blocking on this level and if need be just tweak the CPU Tackle Slider just slightly if you gave difficulty running.

The reason being is because IMO the human OL tends to be over powering at times especially on sweeps and counters once you get used to the game.

For the CPU SLIDERS you'll notice i tried to stick as close to the base default 50 settings for their core gameplay. Their key sliders IMO on this level in order to stay competitive is Qba, Run Blocking and Pass Coverage

The human sliders were set to levels in which i feel equals up the playing field and provides nice organic feel to the game as you'll see some nice CPU animations when they try to avoid tackles.....

There's nothing i could do about the scrambling qb ai this is more of an issue that EA has to fix because they really dropped the ball here especially when you compare this to NCAA 14 running QB logic.

Finally i personally utilize the coaches play call....i control QB, Rb and Wr on offense accept i don't manual catch for the WR.

Defensively i tend to control the DL only which allows my AI teammates to react on their own. Yes those are kind of like house rules but when you think about it In real football you don't see guys jumping in and out of each others bodies to make a play for their teammates right LOL!!!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me work on these sliders i know it's not a very popular level but hopefully these will render some solid gameplay for a few months atleast because one thing I've learned over the years is that every set of sliders will ultimately have their breakdowns as we get familiar with the settings.

Enjoy

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-01-2016 at 10:50 PM.