View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 07:23 AM   #548
sbattisti
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
I'm having issues getting sacks against the CPU. I just can't seem to break through the O-Line fast enough because the QB passes the ball before I can reach him. Through 3 games I have zero sacks, and that shouldn't happen when I've got Suh & Wake on the D-Line.

Suggestions for slider adjustments? I'm not sure what to do. I know I'm good at playing defence, but it's REALLY hard to sack the QB.

All suggestions are appreciated!

Two things: one, I'm sure you know this already, but the slider set is really designed to showcase the players as they are rated. As such, you may get different results with different players. So, your twitch may be fantastic, but if you are mashing the spin move with the defensive end who doesn't actually have the spin the move and has terrible finesse move rating, it's not going to work.

So if you don't already, do a little bit of pregame scouting. Where is the weak link on their line? Rush from that side. Look at the player you have on that side of the line. What are his strengths? Use those moves.

If that's not doing it for you, I suspect the first thing to tweak would be the CPU pass blocking slider. But these things can be finicky, so I wouldn't move it more than a point or two at a time, then play a few more games. I have played games where I couldn't sniff the quarterback, and then yesterday I got five in one game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk