Old 09-02-2016, 08:14 AM   #349
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
All right I think I have got down to the bottom of the pass reaction slider with some help from simFBcritic and his convo with someone at EA who knows.

It says it controls the reaction time of players in pass coverage. I think that's exactly what it does.

He described it as a read and reaction slider in coverage.

I do not see any evidence point toward it being a run/pass reaction at all.

It's simply how fast the players in coverage react in pass plays.

So in All Madden I see to many times where CPU DB's seem to run the route better than the WR. A safety just comes out of no where for a pick.

I don't think that's the coverage slider. It's the reaction time one. It's tuned to high for the CPU in AM.

Guys should not be psychic.

So I decided to see if I could use the reaction slider and coverage slider to make them more human.

I lowered the reaction slider to 0. I raised the coverage to 100.

What I am seeing is good tight coverage without the CPU crazy mind read boost. They have to see things to react. No more psychic reaction.

I'm not 100% in coverage at 100 but, so far I haven't seen any reason to change it.

Give it a try and really check out the CPU guys in coverage. Check and see if they are reading and reacting in a realistic non psychic way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you set both hum and cpu at 0-100? or is it mainly the cpu you set this for...interested in giving this a shot later today
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert