View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 01:19 PM   #456
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Some quick stats now that my game at the Rams is over with. The fumbles happened far more often then before, again it could be just this game but seeing them fumble 3 times, 2 of which were returned for TD's, coupled with the 2 INT's that Goff threw and it's no wonder I won the game. Again, here are some stats...

Jared Goff (20/36, 297 yards, 3 TD's, 2 INT's)
Tre Mason (21 carries, 151 yards)
Tavon Austin (5 catches, 144 yards, 1 TD)

Colin Kaepernick (12/20, 200 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT)
Carlos Hyde (23 carries, 70 yards)

Mason gashed me up the middle, got nothing going on the edge but the moment I stopped that first stretch play they didnt run it anymore. I liked that Hyde was shut down, running out of the pistol or not, he shouldn't be running with relative ease week in and week out so that was refreshing to see. Los Angeles obviously became rather one dimensional late as they fell behind, my offense wasnt spectacular but the 2 defensive TD's made a difference in my 41-21 win, take those away and I win 27-21 and they run the ball a lot more in the process. The game felt good in most instances, just hope that the fumbles arent an issue going forward suddenly. I forced 6 through my first 14 games and forced 3 in this one game alone so that was a little alarming.

Here in a bit Ill play my game with Seattle and see if Wilson scrambles at all, Im hopeful he will as that was my major complaint.

EDIT - I should also add that I sacked them once and they sacked me twice. The CPU seemed more willing to either throw the ball away or force it when sensing pressure, not a huge change but helped keep the completion percentages realistic.